Friday, May 19, 2006

Studio Friday- Contrast

"...something about contrast, or juxtaposition. it could mean something concrete, like a contrast in colors, textures, or lines. . .or something more symbolic." Laura

This week's topic was a no brainer for me. This past fall I had the opportunity to be on HGTV's make-over show Mission Organization. The subject of the make-over was my living/sewing room.



Yup, I needed help. After a lot of hard work and creative space planning, this is what I happily ended up with.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow! What incredible transformation.

Sherry W said...

Yup, I can see where she was going with that peach paint now!

Anonymous said...

Oh how glorious! Your studio is beautiful and I just LOVE that wall color! It looks like the color of "vacation." :-)

Joanna said...

Wow, that is amazing! I wish they'd come to my house...but I'd be too embarrassed to show it to them in the first place.