- My senior year in college I rounded up a bunch of co-conspirators and sorority pledges and made lime jello in the fountain at the Cathedral of Learning. FYI, it took 4 cases of jello.
- I can recite from memory the Gashlycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey.
- My one cat, Artemis, was never properly weened. After 14 years, she still sucks on my left ear....slurp.....slurp....slurp.
- I was born at the beginning of the baby boom after the JFK assassination.
- I have arches in my feet that you could drive an 18-wheeler under.
- I once got stuck at a one-star "hotel" on top of a Swiss Alp, trying to view the Matterhorn. It was the beginning of July and there was a blizzard. For the record, I don't actually think the Matterhorn exists. Its just a painted cardboard set that they occasionally pull out of storage and photograph....I'm just sayin'.
- I am currently amongst the ranks of a bozillion unemployed Americans. Anyone know of an opening for a SAP business analyst?? I hear its all about networking...
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Its all about me.
Dear friend, Jen, has commanded me to titillate you all with seven things about me....mwha ha ha...