- My doodles on a good day are linear, overly controlled and uptight.
- An inventory of my art supplies is pathetic...paint pens are dried up....tossed my wee watercolors pallet in a clutter clearing frenzy....cannot find a paint brush that isn't more suitable for painting woodwork...oh and chalk pastels in the mouth, blehhhh!
- Cool, found a brand new tin of Caran D'Ache colored pencils stashed away. Pretty colors, yipeeee!
- Flat on the table or hanging on the wall? Either way I couldn't put enough pressure to get a good line. And I have a huge psychological hang up about pencils with teeth marks in them...super ick.
- I was just about to resort to using the ugly coral lipstick that was a free gift with purchase when I found a few markers that weren't past their prime.
Consider me stretched! And fully aware of how pitiful my selection of art supplies truly is, sigh.